HOW DOES DIABETES AFFECT YOUR TEETH?

Hey People,

Sometimes you cannot fight with things that are not in your control. My parents are diabetic, so I knew that the hereditary disease was going to affect me in the long run. Anyway, I was 50 when I started losing weight abruptly and went to see a doctor. Now two years later, I have regained my health and kept my sugar levels under control with regular workout in the gym and strict diet control. It has taken a lot of grit and determination to do it, but I have seen my parents struggling with it. Also, they lost their teeth because of it, so I was extra cautious. Here is an article that will help you to understand the relation between dental health and diabetes. 


https://www.dentisthopeisland.com.au/how-does-diabetes-affect-your-teeth/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Cleaning Habits of Neat People

Gold Coast car dealer fined for second odometer tampering

Best Gold Coast Suburbs To Live And Raise a Family