Gold Coast man wins $20K a month for the next 20 years!

 Well that’s one way to kick off the New Year…

A Gold Coast man has discovered he’s the city’s newest millionaire after finally checking his entry in last Thursday’s Set for Life Lotto draw.

The lucky local held the only division one winning entry across the country, but officials had no way of telling him as the entry was unregistered, sparking a major search.

Read More: https://www.mygc.com.au/gold-coast-man-wins-20k-a-month-for-the-next-20-years/



Comments

  1. Wow!! Congratulations to him. He is the luckiest guy and it’s a great start to a New Year. I hope he will fulfill his dreams with this amount. I am also going to start playing these lotto games and I hope I will also win something. Wish me good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Cleaning Habits of Neat People

Gold Coast car dealer fined for second odometer tampering

Best Gold Coast Suburbs To Live And Raise a Family